Henry Hadlow is a designer who creates digital products, services and businesses.
He’s a co-founder of Juno, a law firm for the internet era.
Previously he worked for the Government Digital Service on GOV.UK, petition.parliament.uk and several other digital public services.
In his spare time, Henry runs whatplug.global and instantromanticmood.com.
- Daily Mail — And the award goes to boring.com! Government website beats off 100 others to be named world’s best design
- Mirror — Government’s new petitions website has a secret joke for Father Ted fans
- BBC Radio 4 — Interview on Today in Parliament
- BBC News — Brexit: Debate on second EU referendum after millions sign petition
- BBC News — Making government a bit more digital