Henry Hadlow is a designer who creates digital products, services and businesses.
He’s co-founder and chief product officer at Indigo, a property law firm.
Previously he worked for the Government Digital Service on GOV.UK, petition.parliament.uk and several other digital public services.
In his spare time, Henry runs whatplug.global and instantromanticmood.com.
- Daily Mail — And the award goes to boring.com! Government website beats off 100 others to be named world’s best design
- Mirror — Government’s new petitions website has a secret joke for Father Ted fans
- BBC Radio 4 — Interview on Today in Parliament
- BBC News — Brexit: Debate on second EU referendum after millions sign petition
- BBC News — Making government a bit more digital